1-2 December 2020
A new kind of event for arts marketers and audience development professionals
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
Calling all Arts Marketers with stories to tell! We’re inviting proposals from colleagues in the sector to share their experience and learning at the festival.
We’d love to hear from you if you work in a marketing / communications role or similar, in an arts or cultural organisation.
We’re inviting proposals for three different session types:
- Case Studies. These will focus on a project or a campaign that you have worked on. The aim is to share experiences and learning, peer to peer.
- In Conversation With... These will be audio interviews with people who would like to share either their own work or their observations – for example identifying trends.
- A virtual tour. Perhaps there’s a great story to be told about your building; perhaps there’s an exhibition or installation that no-one has seen, or perhaps a distanced rehearsal that you’d like to share.
AMA Arts Marketing Festival
We’re excited to bring you a new kind of event. The AMA Arts Marketing Festival is built to be experienced entirely online, together; a space to reflect on challenges, recognise success, and process a year unlike any other.
Together we will be looking at where we are and how we move forward – in our roles and as a sector.
Key events shaping our work are the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Black Lives Matter protests, and the climate crisis. We’ll be addressing these issues and more as we bring you together with peers, speakers, and interactive opportunities to learn, reflect, move forward positively with confidence.
We’re working to make the Arts Marketing Festival as affordable as possible – tickets will be on sale later in September. If you’d like to hear more, please register your details below.
Why should you come?
The Festival is for arts & culture marketers at all levels, looking to deepen their knowledge and understanding of their work, and share learning from their experiences, particularly over the past 9-12 months.
We’ll be helping peers connect and exploring topics such as:
- EDI (Equality, Diversity, Inclusivity) and social justice
- Reopening and recovery
- Climate crisis
- Comms in a crisis
- Digital (campaigns / trends / insight)
- Audiences (data / insight / behaviour / engagement)
- Managing and influencing change
- Working and planning in times of uncertainty
ABOUT AMA EVENTS
AMA (Arts Marketing Association) has been running events and training people since 1993. Our events are recognised for their friendly atmosphere, relevance, and for being fun as well as professional.
While the Arts Marketing Festival is a new kind of event for us, you can get a flavour of the sort of thing we do by watching our video from the 2019 AMA Conference.
If you’re interested in supporting AMA’s Arts Marketing Festival, please email our Strategic Partnerships Manager, Ciara Harris.