Bursaries for Non-Members
Members go free
Non-members can get entry to the Arts Marketing Festival, plus the recordings of a minimum of fifteen sessions to watch at your leisure for up to three months after the event has taken place with a bursary.
We’re happy that Arts Council of Wales, Museum Development East Midlands and Museum Development North West have made these bursaries possible.
If you have any questions about bursaries, please email Jemma: email@example.com
Arts Council of Wales will provide seven Arts Marketing Festival 2020 bursaries that cover the full Non-member Access All Areas Pass, which costs £250 + VAT.
These bursaries are available to Freelancers and those working for organisations across the cultural sector. All applicants must be based in Wales, they must not be members of the AMA and they must meet at least one of the following criteria.
- An individual/organisation working primarily in the Welsh language
- An individual working in a diverse-led organisation
- An individual from a diverse background
- An individual working freelance in the cultural sector as your main source of income, earning less than £25,000 per year
How to apply:
Complete the application form by Friday 30 October 2020 at 12.00pm.
The AMA and Arts Council of Wales will assess each application and the AMA will email all applicants with a final decision in the week commencing 9 November 2020.
Mae’r Cyngor yn cynnig 7 bwrsariaeth i’r ŵyl sy’n talu am docyn mynediad i bob maes i bobl nad ydynt yn aelodau sy’n costio £250 + TAW.
Mae’r bwrsariaethau ar gael i weithwyr llawrydd a’r rhai sy’n gweithio i sefydliadau ar draws y sector diwylliannol. Rhaid i bob ymgeisydd fod yng Nghymru, rhaid iddo beidio â bod yn aelod o AMA a rhaid iddo fodloni o leiaf un o’r meini prawf canlynol.
- Unigolyn/sefydliad sy’n gweithio’n bennaf yn y Gymraeg
- Unigolyn sy’n gweithio mewn sefydliad dan arweiniad pobl amrywiol
- Unigolyn o gefndir amrywiol
- Unigolyn sy’n gweithio ar ei liwt ei hun yn y sector diwylliannol sy’n brif ffynhonnell ei incwm ac sy’n ennill llai na £25,000 y flwyddyn
Sut i ymgeisio:
Llenwch y ffurflen gais erbyn hanner dydd, ddydd Gwener 30 Hydref 2020.
Os oes gennych gwestiynau, e-bostiwch Jemma Green, Uwch Swyddog Gwerthu a Marchnata AMA: firstname.lastname@example.org
Y camau nesaf:
Bydd AMA a’r Cyngor yn asesu pob cais. Bydd AMA yn e-bostio pob ymgeisydd gyda’r penderfyniad yn ystod yr wythnos sy’n dechrau ar 9 Tachwedd 2020.
Museum Development East Midlands (MDEM) will provide six Arts Marketing Festival 2020 bursaries that cover the full Non-member Access All Areas Pass, which costs £250 + VAT.
All applicants must not be members of the AMA and they must meet the following criteria.
- Individuals who work or volunteer at an Accredited Museum in the East Midlands
- You museum must have submitted their Organisational Health Check at time of application
Successful applicants will be asked to write a short case study to share the learning for Museum Development East Midlands’ website.
How to apply:
Complete the application form and return it to Sarah at MDEM by Friday 30 October 2020 at 12.00pm.
MDEM will assess each application and will email all applicants with a final decision in November 2020.
Non-NPO Accredited museums and museums officially working towards Accreditation in the North West can apply for a Museum Development North West (MDNW) CPD bursary to cover the full Non-member Access All Areas Pass, which costs £250 + VAT.
To apply for a bursary, you must contact MDNW with the following information:
- What the CPD opportunity is, including details of the course/opportunity you have identified
- Evidence of need and details on how it will improve your work
- Proof of line management approval
- Cost of training and amount of funding requested from MDNW
How to apply:
Submit the required information to Alex Bird at MDNW by Friday 30 October 2020 at 12.00pm.
MDNW will assess each application and will email all applicants with a final decision in November 2020.